Monday, May 08, 2006

My honey had a bad day...

My poor Jeffrey..He had such a rough day. Today was his presentation for the project he's been working on all semester. The rest of the group had no clue what was going on because Jeff did it all. Then, after all the work he's put into the project, it didn't work right...so he beat himself up all day for it. He never even made it to work and came home looking very defeated. My sweetie didn't even get to have lunch. He looked like he needed lots of hugs, but the ones he got were very minimal because I had to get ready for work. I just wanted to curl around him and make all the bad stuff go away.

His graduation is on Thursday and I'm so proud of him. He's worked his ass off and deserves to have something grand to celebrate it. I couldn't afford much, but I got him a little something. What upsets me most is that his parents may miss the whole thing. They both have to work the night before and were planning on leaving by 10am to get to the 4pm ceremony, but would miss the 1am one. Well, it turns out, Jeff only has to go to the 1pm ceremony...so they won't be able to make it in time. I'd like to call them to see if there's any way they could get off work a little early to be able to make it on time. He tries to play it like this is no big deal, but I think it means more to him than he lets on. It means just as much to me as it does to him. I'm so proud of all the work he's done and the sacrifices he's made. I'm also happy he's done so that we can spend more time together! I miss my honey having spare time...even if it's just 15 min. to cuddle on the couch before dinner or before work.

Anyway...nothing else has really been going on that I can think of right now. When I think of something, You'll see it here 1st!

No comments: