Wednesday, June 08, 2005

More mundane daily activities

Well...it finally feels like summer. Yesterday hit 92..and there wasn't even a breeze to cool your searing flesh...at least until the sky broke open and blessed us with some cool, refreshing rain. I had bathed the dogs earlier in the day so I was wearing my bikini..which is only reserved for when I'm sure no one will see me. When Jeff called to tell me that it was getting ready to storm, I started cleaning stuff off the deck and putting away anything that could either blow away, become projectile, or break my fish tank. I also drained all the water out of the tank since by now, I know it'll hold water and so I could bring it in the house should the storm get too bad. It started raining sometime around when I was draining the tank and trying to get the tarp closed over the shed. I was soaking wet and walked back into a cool air conditioned house..ugh. Took me a bit to get warmed back up, but cleaning the rest of the house helped. I'm sure I looked really stupid vacuuming in a bikini.

Anyhow, I had a more productive house cleaning day than any I've attempted recently. Got all the laundry done, cleaned the air purifier, vacuumed the whole house, vacuumed fur off all the couches, washed the sheets on the couch, washed the pillows and throws on the couch, mopped the kitchen floor, got the dishes put away, straightened up the den, washed the dogs, cleaned my jewelry, cleaned the guest bathroom, then I washed myself, and to top it off, even had dinner ready for when Jeff came home. Do I rock or what?

After some tv, we went to bed..where Jeff got a little wild and left me some hickies..but I'm not going to complain because.well..Jeff's just awesome. He told me that I cuddle nicely and I must say, I think the same of him. It was all I could do to let him leave for work this morning. I just wanted him to stay home so we could cuddle..and stuff..all day. I hope we'll be able to do the same tonight..if I don't go into work. Amy called last night and needs me to come in because Wayne's grandmother died..but I really just don't want to go in. I know we need the money, but I'm getting burned out. I also have a ton of errands to run today in Sanford and some bills to take care of..plus I'd like to get the rest of the house cleaned and be able to cuddle w/ Jeff again tonight. I swear...I could just kiss that man forever! I feel sorry for all the women who will never know what an incredible kisser he is. It just makes me want to melt into him. OK..thinking like this while he's not here is unproductive and makes me long for him, so I'll stop now..lol.

Nothing else has really been going on...just work. But that does remind me..we have a new officer..and he's absolutely gorgeous. He's only 22 and straight out of college, but he's just..WOW. The only problem is, he knows it..and that ruins everything. He is very nice and gentlemanly and I think he'll make a good cop, but he's just in love with himself. Eh well..at least it's some eye candy to make going into that hell hole almost worth it. He's about 6'1, dirty blond or light brown hair, blue/green eyes, tanned skin, full lips, rippling forearms and a smile that'll knock you over. He's not musclebound or anything..lean and muscular..like a runner. It's hard not to stare...like looking at the sun. You know you're not supposed to look, but you can't help it, and by the time you realize you're looking at it..your eyes have already been melted from your head. Ok, so maybe it's not exactly like that, but you get the point. Anyhow, this is enough rambling for one day..and none of it was of great importance..maybe next time it will be.

No comments: