Saturday, July 02, 2005

Another long week...

They tried to call me in twice this week. I made up lies for why I couldn't come in b/c I really just couldn't stand the thought of being here. Amy gave Wayne the pager while she's on vacation and if his ego got any bigger and his chest puffed out any more, he'd float away. He's already called Robbin and asked her to come in next Friday. I just can't believe Amy left him in charge...he doesn't know shit. Sigh..oh well. I just need to get the hell out of here.

Jeff's parents also came down to look for houses and we went out Thursday. Today, Jeff and his dad are building some lightposts down by the sides of the driveway..and they're not what I had in mind. They're using 4x4's and putting them side by side w/ lights on top. I thought about doing the big round posts like you see at the beach and wrapping them w/ that big boat rope you see..so it'd have a very nautical look. Put lights on the tops and our house numbers on them with some plants around the base..or ponds. I'll have to talk to him when I get home. Maybe we can do that after we get the driveway filled in and built up.

Our light fixture on the side of the house also broke, so Jeff and his dad replaced it..w/ floodlights. That's also not what I had in mind. I wanted the house to look more beachy or nautical and the floodlight takes away from that. I think the floodlight needs to go up at the peak of the house and be attached to a motion sensor. I just wish Jeff would run this stuff by me before he just goes and does it. It's my house too and I should have a say so in what's done to it, you know? I hadn't planned on replacing the light fixture w/ the nautical one just yet, but since it broke, I was looking in to buying it..but I guess I have no need to do that now. Oh well..

I also have poison ivy all over my left foot and it's driving me crazy!! I got it walking out to Jazz's kennel to feed her...ugh. I hate that it's that close to the house. This is the worst I've ever had it..and it's only about 5 or 6 spots..but the itch is almost intolerable!! And to top it off..it's been over a week since I've gotten any b/c of our schedules...and now is the time I normally ovulate, so we really need to...and I'm hornier than usual..so I'm pretty sure I'm getting ready to ovulate, or already have. The way it's going..it doesn't seem like I'll ever get pregnant. I'm just really discouraged I guess. Nothing I can really do about it though...just be patient. Anyway, I need to get back to work and find something to eat. L8R

No comments: