Sunday, February 18, 2007

So yeah..like..um...ok.

So..it's been something like 3 weeks since my last post, and I still have nothing of importance to say. Has my life gotten that boring? Um..Jeff and I went to dinner with Kyle last week while he was in town. Jeff cooked me dinner for Valentine's Day and got me the new Lily Allen CD. Jeff's parents and Paul & Brenda came down and got our generator connected through the house..um..we went to Kanki this past Thursday. Oh..and we bought paint to redo the den. Oh yeah, and Mom quit her job...she has a week left. And she didn't tell Dad until the day after she put in her notice. He said she's being evasive about it. Weird.

I'm also looking for a new job. Nights are killing me. I miss being among the land of the normal. I'd love to have my evenings, weekends and holidays off to spend with my family. I'll keep you posted. That's really about it for the past few weeks. How sad is that? So basically I wrote all this to say.."Nothing to see here..move along."

No comments: